Powered By Blogger

Denver Broncos Blog

Denver Broncos Blog
Blog Est. April 14th, 2009

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Must Still Be A Fan!!!


Well, the Title says it all! I'm still a die hard Broncos fan. I watched the whole game and still felt shitty about how they played offensively after the first failed series. I felt those same feelings I felt when we had Steve DeBerg, Bubby Brister, & Brian Griese as our quarter back! If they couldn't get things going from the start, things always seemed to get worse. They just didn't have it in them to dig out of a hole. Eh... oh well!

Coop's blog says we're rebuilding! I don't know if I agree with that or not.

I did like how Orton drove down the field on the first possession. If we get that first TD then this might have been a totally different game. Actually I'm positive. The first series the play calling was superb. Still, we have a great O-line and Peyton Hillis in the back field. Punching it in on the first series would've made a statement. There is still a few more pre-season games to enjoy. I guess we can only get better.

I thought the Defense played well giving up only 9 points on 3 turn overs. This game could've easily been a blow out with last years defense. Hell, I think it would've been a blow out with last years offense... just kidding!!!

The only comments I have on the 2nd half is that all the scrubs are out there trying to make a spot on the team. That's about it! Simms looked well but he was going up against 2nd stringers, so it doesn't count unless he starts with the big boys. I'm looking forward to preseason game 2. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment