Powered By Blogger

Denver Broncos Blog

Denver Broncos Blog
Blog Est. April 14th, 2009

Friday, December 3, 2010

3-8

Well, the last time I felt like posting anything, we were running at .500! Now we're running at .375! Although that isn't a bad batting average, it's a disastrous win to loss statistic.

Oh well, what can I say that I haven't said before?

We've won 1 game since being 2-2, and that was a complete 29-49 ass kicking of the Kansas City Chiefs. We ran up the score in the first half 0-35 which was plenty to secure the win. That' is the only high note of this seven game stretch.

A couple week prior to KC, we got our asses handed to us in little chunks by the Raiders at Invesco 59-14!

A week prior in London, England we cheated by video taping the 49'ers and still managed to loose 16-24.

Getting bounced by Baltimore was a gimme, take a look at last years game and it was pretty much the same.

Our most recent wounds is from San Diego. I've said if we are going to win the AFC west anytime in this next decade, we're going to have to beat San Diego twice a season. Philip Rivers just have it in his back pocket to kick our asses... oh and a bunch of tall wide receivers to out jump our pygmy size DB's.

Regardless, coach McDaniels had dragged our beloved Denver Bronco's organization into scandal with Spygate II! He's in charge of his staff, therefore he is accountable. There is no excuses he can come up with to make this any less worse than it already has become. I'm glad we lost the game to San Fransisco, else this would be much worse than it already has become. It is pretty sad though to cheat and still lose. I wonder what the player that DO HAVE HIGH AMOUNTS OF INTEGRITY think of their head coach now! That has to hurt. :-(

It's not like I'm not going to be a fan in the future, I'll always be a fan of the Denver Broncos. The only way I'd change allegiance is if an immediate family member played for another team.

We've had our bad years in the past... Any one remember when Wade Philips was OUR COACH and not Dallas' former coach? Yeah, those were some pretty sad years.

I'm guilty for wanting Shanahan out... so I guess this is what I get in return. I can live with McDaniels for the rest of the season. Maybe even next year too, because I've been through all those miserable years before the Super Bowls wins that put us on the map, (including the 4 Super Bowl losses.) This will all come to pass, and in a year or so the Broncos will be back on top... of the AFC West at least.

But since we're in the gutter and the bottom feeders right now, I'm just wondering who the next great rivalry we're going have in our division once we turn it around? I'll say Oakland since they're due. Back when Elway was playing it was the Chiefs, now it's the Chargers, so the round robin tells me it's the Raiders for the next decade once we turn it all around! Latz.

No comments:

Post a Comment